Take out your makeup for home streaming, sports documentaries, classic games and more things to do at home.
Stuck at home and looking for your workout fix? We’ve got you covered with our list of places to find your favorite team’s games, comeback events and award-winning documentaries that will help you find something to look for from the comfort of your couch.
- NBA League Pass – See the action from one of this season’s basketball games, plus a selection of classic late ’60s battles during a free NBA League Pass preview through April 2020 .
- NFL Match Pass – Step back in time and watch the grill action from 2009 to the present day, as well as NFL Original programming with free access to the NFL streaming platform through May 2020.
- MLB.TV – While waiting for opening day, Major League Baseball is offering all 2018 and 2019 games for free streaming through MLB.TV. See you in their Youtube channel to watch full classic games, including Opening thrillers.
- NHL – Schedule time for reruns of all 2019-2020 regular season games through NHL.TV, and stop NHL YouTube Channel for classic games, behind the scenes shows and fan favorite shows.
- MLS – Tune in to offers from Major League Soccer, including a list of classic matches, complete matches on Youtube, and more content celebrating the league’s 25th anniversary.
Classic games and programs
- Youtube – In addition to offers from the best leagues in the country, YouTube can satisfy the strongest sports cravings with classic league games like MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, world Cup, and The madness of March, among many others that you can find.
- ESPN + – The subscription service ($ 4.99 per month) hosts a massive archive of classic sports, original programming and exclusive offers, including all 30 for 30 documentary catalog that captures some of the greatest moments and personalities in sport.
Broadcast of sports documentaries
- Ken burns Baseball | PBS – The award-winning filmmaker delves into the history of the American hobby to uncover its epic heroes, scandals and place in society.
The filmmaker’s deep dive into American hobby history is available for free on PBS.
- Diego Maradona | HBO – This 2019 documentary weaves together archival footage, interviews and rarely seen footage of the legendary Maradona as he elevates Italian club Napoli to football glory and then falls from the top.
- Free solo | Amazon prime – Follow the daring story of Alex Honnold as he prepares to become the first person to climb the 3,200-foot El Capitan in Yosemite National Park without ropes or safety gear in this Oscar-winning documentary film.
- Icarus | Netflix – This exciting and eye-opening story won an Oscar for Best Documentary Feature and follows director Bryan Fogel as he sets out to test firsthand the effectiveness of doping in cycling, before collapsing into a diplomatic nightmare that puts the director in a scenario trap with the Russian scientist who led the country’s Olympic doping program in 2014.
- Applaud | Netflix – This frenzy series takes a very personal look at the ultra-competitive, high-stakes world of cheerleading, centered on the nation’s top-ranked programs, the Navarro College Bulldogs Cheer Team of Corsicana, Texas.
- Hoop dreams | HBO – 1994 Sundance Audience Award winner and Oscar nominated documentary chronicles five years in the life of two young downtown basketball stars as they each pursue their dreams of playing professional ball in the NBA .